Plotting functions (usual and parametric) with more possibilities.
Differentiation of any order (with simplification). Construction of tangents to the graph. The simple and clear interface with the detailed documentation and examples of work.
The program is designed both for inexperienced and the professional user as in it are combined the intuitive interface and professional functions.
- To enter one or several functional expressions of any complexity for display and (or) their differentiation;
- To carry out symbolical differentiation for the specified order of a derivative, and also to carry out simplification of the received derivative;
- To investigate "alive" changing of various parameters of functions with simultaneous display of new graphs that allows to define influence of parameters of functions on their form;
- To use automatic or manual scaling schedules of functions for linear scales;
- To display parametric functions, for example, ellisoid, cardioid, Bernoulli lemniscate and other similar graphs (where abscissa and ordinate depend on one parameter 't');
- To solve the equations, system of the equations and inequalities by graphic way;
- To define and display a tangent to the graph of function in a point x0 (it is set by the user).
FlatGraph has the simple and clear interface, detailed user guide and examples of work.
FlatGraph is a free software application from the Mathematics subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Russian and it was last updated on 2005-01-19. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
FlatGraph (version 1.10b) has a file size of 580.76 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 192 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.